VERSION: this article applies to Discount Ninja version 2.3 and above
The following procedures describe how to manually set up Dynamic Pricing.
Check if specific instructions are available for your theme
Specific instructions are available for some of the more popular themes. Check here if instructions are available for your theme.
Product page: recommended
- Product template(s): follow this procedure
Collection templates are used on the home page, collection pages and in some themes on the product page to display "Recently viewed" items.
- Collection template(s): follow this procedure
We do not recommend setting these up manually, unless required:
- Product template(s) advanced topics (optional): follow this procedure
- Always take a backup of your theme before starting work, this will allow you to roll back to the backed up version if something goes wrong (see this procedure on how to roll back).
- Preferably work on a backup of your Live theme instead of your Live theme. This will avoid impact to your customers if you make a mistake.
- Always save a copy of each individual Liquid file before making changes