- Edit your theme's liquid files at your own risk.
- Editing the theme requires some understanding of how HTML works and ideally also how liquid works.
Finding your theme
- Click on "Online Store" in your Sales Channels in the Shopify admin.
- Then click Themes.
- In the section "Current theme" you'll find your live theme.
Take a backup
- Create a backup of your theme before you make any changes.
- In the "Actions" menu, select "Duplicate" to make a backup.
Edit your theme
- You can now click "Edit code" to start editing your theme
- Create a separate file and paste the content. Repeat for every file you plan to change. Better safe than sorry!
Restore a backup
- In the list of backup themes, select the one you want to restore and select publish.