Discount Ninja allows you to set up both public and private promotions (read more about that here).
Shareable discount links are available for private promotions.
Here's how you create one:
- Create a new promotion of type "Private discount"
- Fill in the details of the promotion using the wizard
- Configure your pop-up, notification, sticky bar if required using the wizard
- On the confirmation screen click "Edit promotion"
- Find the "Shareable link builder" tab, if it isn't visible, make sure you've created a private promotion.
To switch between private and public mode (more about the diffrerence here) go to the "Triggers" tab (when creating or editing a promotion) and switch the option shown below on for private or off for public:
- Go to the "Shareable link builder" tab to configure the landing page you want to send traffic to. If you don't see this tab, check
- Optionally create a "vanity URL" (e.g. www.myshop.com/blackfriday)
- The "vanity URL" will send customers to the same shareable link
- Optionally add UTM parameters to the link
- Copy the link and share it via email or social media!