Welcome! Please follow the 5 steps below to get started with the app smoothly.
It's all pretty straightforward but if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us.
Step 1- Set Up Dynamic Pricing
There are two ways to set up Dynamic Pricing
- Option 1: You do it Take this option if you are a coding guru or at least willing to dive into a liquid pool of HTML. Disclaimer: this procedure requires an understanding of how HTML works as well as an understanding of the structure of the liquid files in your Shopify theme.
- Option 2: We do it Not sure what liquid and HTML are? Contact us and we will gladly set it up for you. We'll set this up free of charge within 2 business days of being granted access to your store.
Step 2- Create Your Discount Codes on Shopify
This option does not apply if you want to use personalized/generated coupon codes that will be created by the app automatically.
However, if you want to use one specific coupon code (know as a Fixed Code) that is only valid for a specific product/collection/campaign, you will need to create that discount code on Shopify, first. Here's how to do that, if you are not familiar.
If you would like more information on the difference between Fixed and Generated discount codes, read more here.
Step 3- Create your first promotion
We strongly encourage you to start your first promotion by using the "Create Promotion Wizard", which will walk you through the process.
Alternatively, you can create your first promotion using the "Create promotion" button on the Home page. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to create your promotion by clicking here.
Step 3- Customize your Pop Up & Notifications
Enabling the pop up and notifications is not mandatory for your campaigns to work. We do recommend you use them, so the visitor feels more engaged with your site as the "Accept" the discount.
Learn How to:
- Choose your theme and make your Pop Up match your brand
- Add a Timer to your Pop Up
- Use Shortcodes to include the promotion end dates, timers, percentages and more!
Step 4- Test!
Testing your each of your campaigns is really important. This way you are certain it works as expected.
How to test guide
Advanced testing tips
Step 5 - Extra Features and customizations (Optional)
Did you publish your first promotion and do not know how to update it? Read how to edit a promotion
How to restrict promotions to customers and prospects